HydraShield is a highly effective, long lasting disinfectant which keeps water safe and clean for you and your family. It is completely chlorine free and breaks down into only Oxygen and Water making it both safe and eco-friendly. HydraShield is safe for use with septic tanks. HydraShield can protect your water tank for up to 2 months, however heavy rain will dilute your HydraShield levels. It is recommended to use Test Strips regularly, especially after rainfall to ensure water is safe.
- Contains: 7.5% Hydrogen Peroxide, <0.01% Silver
- Chlorine Free Disinfectant for rain water tanks
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses
- No taste, odour or nasty by-products
- Select your dose
- When using regularly, select the maintenance dose
- When using for the first time, or for smelly/dirty water select the shock dose
- Pour the correct amount from the dose chart into your tank
- After 24 hours of maintenance dose, or 2 hours with shock dose, test with a Hydrashield Test Strip to see if your water is safe to drink.
- If the water is not safe, add another maintenance dose and repeat until your water is safe to drink
- For best results, use with a 1 micron filter or Big F Pro UV for protection against Protozoa
Use and test regularly to ensure that your rain water is consistently safe.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Protective Gloves
- Protective Clothing
- Eye Protection
- Face Protection
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- Specific treatment is advised – see first aid instructions.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before re-use.
For more information click here.